Summer is right around the corner, so I’m sure you’re starting to think again about those fitness goals you set at the beginning of the year. I know I am! April is the perfect time to get back on track (or any time is, really), and that’s exactly what I’m doing. To help keep me motivated this month, I’ve made a list of over 30 of my favorite fitness quotes!
Each day I’ll pick one of these quotes and doodle/handletter them in my journal. They’ll go in right with my daily journal entries and to-dos. These will keep me inspired, and help remind me why I’m doing what I’m doing. Are you with me? Let’s do this!
30+ Motivational Fitness Quotes
- New month. New beginning. New mindset. New focus. New start. New intentions. New results.
- Sweat is fat crying.
- The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
- Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
- The hard part isn’t getting your body in shape. The hard part is getting your mind in shape.
- The mind always fails first, not the body. The secret is to make your mind work for you, not against you. -Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Even if you can’t physically see the results in front of you, every single effort is changing your body from the inside. Never get discouraged.
- Imagine yourself six months from now. Don’t stop. It will be worth it.
- A little progress each days adds up to big results.
- Dear Fat, Prepare to die. XO, Me
- Every workout is progress.
- Be stronger than your excuses.
- Hello! I’m the fitness Fairy. I just sprinkled motivation dust on you. Now go an move your ass. This shit is expensive.
- Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it.
- You’re not going to get the butt you want by sitting on it.
- It takes 4 weeks for you to notice a change. It takes 8 weeks for your friends to notice. It takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice a change. It takes ONE DAY to decide that you are enough.
- You’ve always been beautiful. Now you’re just deciding to be healthier, fitter, faster, and stronger. Remember that.
- Eating well is a form of self-respect.
- The only bad workout is the one that you didn’t do.
- Suck it up now you do don’t have to suck it in later.
- Three months from now you will thank yourself.
- Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.
- If you get tired learn to rest, not to quit.
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- The body achieves what the mind believes.
- One pound at a time.
- When you feel like giving up remember why you started.
- It never gets easier. You just get stronger.
- Excuses don’t burn calories.
- Do it now. Sometimes “later” becomes “never.”
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Slow progress is better than no progress.
- Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
- Work hard now. It will pay off later.
- Sweat today, smile tomorrow.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- I REFUSE to give up on myself.
- You are so much stronger than you think.
Are you feeling inspired?
I hope these fitness quotes leave you feeling ready to tackle your goals! If you need a little help, make sure you check out my free Fitness Success Workbook! And once those pounds start falling off, you’ll definitely want to make this weight-loss tracker!